Cari dengan google

Friday, October 16, 2009

GOODBYE OLD SHIRTS


I woke up late as usual; lately this insomnia keeps killing me into pieces. Then I looked at my notebook after, it’s still playing my mp3 tracks, it was David Cook’s one. “Gosh… I forgot to turn it off”, I was overslept, and the volume itself was still slightly deafening.
Then a real woke up done, I made it louder. Monday morning party time is begun.


Opening up my clothes closet… “Which one should I wear today??”
Uhm… I saw many shirts inside, I took some and I just comprehended that I never put on them. I went deeper and many more found. Few are even fresh. I paid for not being used “how stupid!” I’m not that rich but this behavior needs to be changed.
Taking a deep breath… “What mind? What are YOU trying to tell me?”
I confronted many things in recent times, some weaked me enuf, made me enraged, disillusion and unpromising.
I wish the night would be a lot longer than morning.
This chest of drawers… is just merely like my mind…
I must get rid of many things inside; past problems, past angers, past disappointment.. well, you name them…
Is it ok if I bear them in mind? No problem at all man… BUT, when they govern your life a lot, then you are in a deep shit my friend!
I can’t move ahead.. and my life won’t be filled up with new things, which could be more priceless, demanding.. and I’m about to miss the new adventure ahead… WHY? Because I let these old and not useful shirts rule my wardrobe!
Past is just for the past, we will be trained from it to respond and do something in the future.
Simple session but GOD gave me this encouragement through this effortless thing but have a deep meaning.
CHANGES ARE THERE! AND MUST BE HAPPENED!
let's just start with a wise shopping.... ;-)
Me in my room 7am, 14-Sept-2009
(Published on FB; Monday, September 14, 2009 at 2:46pm)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bagus-bagus bro.. trimasih sudah sharing..memang sederhana..tapi maknanya dalam...